[jboss-user] [jBPM] - passing objects between tasks

badda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 10 20:31:43 EDT 2011

badda [http://community.jboss.org/people/badda] created the discussion

"passing objects between tasks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614324#614324

I just started looking into JBPM 5.1. I am bit confused with the way flows in  JBPM 5.  I am trying to create a simple example with 3 tasks in one process definition , like:  start -> task1 -> task2 -> task3 -> end.

I have a person ojbect that i want to do is :
   - pass Person Object to Task1,  and have it set Id and Name.
   - Task2 to take same Person object and set Address and Phone.
  - Task3 to print Person Object

How can i do this in JBPM 5?  Appreciate your inputs/help.

Please note: I have used JBPM 3.x,  familiar with JPBM 3.x action handlers and Context.

--thanks
badda