[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: problem with @WebParam header

Revathy Kuberan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 11 05:52:27 EDT 2011

Revathy Kuberan [http://community.jboss.org/people/revee] created the discussion

"Re: problem with @WebParam header"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614375#614375

Hi Marcelo,

I am getting the Same Error has mentioned by Simon.

i have mentione the same targetNamespace on both Interface and Implementation class but still get the same error.
Could u please help me in resolving this error?

I went thru the WSDLReader11.java file og JBOSS which throws this exception..

*Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Could not determine element name from header*

 *:(   :(
*

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]