[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - JBoss 5.1 + PostgreSQL 8.4 - Two Datasources

tenareth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 11 15:52:58 EDT 2011

tenareth [http://community.jboss.org/people/tenareth] created the discussion

"JBoss 5.1 + PostgreSQL 8.4 - Two Datasources"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614535#614535

I'm setting up a JBoss installation that has two Datasources, 2 different databases on the same physical PostgreSQL server.  The first one comes up fine, but no matter what I do the second one will not show as UP.  I've duplicated the XML file, recreated via the UI and nothing seems to work.

Local Transaction Datasources deployed in the instance of JBoss AS

| DefaultDS | UP |

| my/default/history | DOWN |

| my/default/journal | UP |

I can't find any errors on either PostgreSQL or JBoss indicating why the first one continues to show DOWN.  Mostly I'm curious if there is a way to increase the verbosity of the JNDI/JDBC initialization that shows why it is selecting DOWN.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]