[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example

Michael Wagner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 13 07:20:33 EDT 2011

Michael Wagner [http://community.jboss.org/people/michael.wagner] created the discussion

"Re: Problem displaying process instance in the ProcessTest example"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614866#614866

Now I deleted everything and run the installer again. This time the process is displayed without error. What can this be? How can I prevent errors like this? In a production environment (my plan is to set one up) I cannot delete everything in case something is not working. Please help me finding the mistake I made.