[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to attach my remote Process monitor?

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 13 12:40:38 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"How to attach my remote Process monitor?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/614996#614996

Hi,

I have a current webapp built using the General Inteface toolkit with a Hibernate backend. I need to add Process monitoring using the same UI toolkit for consistent look and feel. I can see how it is done from this test on a machine that is running the session in the same thread.  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-bam/src/test/java/org/jbpm/process/audit/JPAWorkingMemoryDbLoggerTest.java https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-bam/src/test/java/org/jbpm/process/audit/JPAWorkingMemoryDbLoggerTest.java

How do you recommend I do it from my remote machine where my webapp is running? I started out my just attaching a replica model in my webapp to theh H2 database underlying the JPA persistence on the machine running the BPMN2 runtime. But this seems crude. Is there a better way?

Thx.

David