[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm process not getting deployed

kanti velamuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 14 16:24:35 EDT 2011

kanti velamuri [http://community.jboss.org/people/kanti] created the discussion

"jbpm process not getting deployed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615313#615313

I am new to JBoss and JBPM. I have developed a simple jbpm process using JBoss developer studio 4.0 and having jboss soa 5.0 GA application server. When i am trying to deploy the process or pinging the server I am getting below error:

"The server deployer could not be reached.Check your connection parameters and verify that server is running.
ping server failed. Please check your connection".

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
kanti