[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Scott Kroll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 15 10:43:00 EDT 2011

Scott Kroll [http://community.jboss.org/people/skroll] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615498#615498

Bruno, I would be extremely greatful if you could post your configuration. I don't really need a whole document, but I'm really having a hard time getting everything working due to the dependencies and the way red5 is deployed.

Did you make modifications to the red5 war file? If so, would it be possible if you shared that?

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]