[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Configuring Persistence

Jo Blithe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 18 12:23:29 EDT 2011

Jo Blithe [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnesky] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring Persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615896#615896

Thanks guys, I have successfully been able to confgure jbpm 5, Tomcat 6.0 and Postgresql in the same enviroment and almost everything works fine. The human processes are stored in my postgres database and I see all clear. All tables are persisting to my postgre database through hibernate and persistence. But my processInstanceLog and NoteInstanceLog is not persisting and I have done according to the documention but I am not making any progress. Can anyone help with a guideline or telll me what I may be doing wrong. I am using bitronix for Transaction manager.