[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 19 02:50:06 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615964#615964

Hello everybody,

I just installed jBPM. I successfully ran the ProcessTest.java of the Hello World demo example. I then went on with the evaluation example of the sample folder.

However, when I run the ProcessTest.java, I get an error:

SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.

I know this issue is not new. I found those 2 posts:
 http://community.jboss.org/message/590168#590168 http://community.jboss.org/message/590168
 http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/helloprocess-example-using-jbpm5-eclipse-plug-in#comment-5502 http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/02/27/helloprocess-example-using-jbpm5-eclipse-plug-in#comment-5502

So I checked the folder C:\jbpm\db\driver and the file h2.jar is existent.
I then checked the build path of the evaluation project:

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-615964-16744/properties.PNG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-615964-16744/450-205/properties.PNG

However, the ProcessTest file still does not execute.

I would be grateful for any hint.

Best regards
Tobias