[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBossWS - AS 7 FAQ

Jefferson Diefenbach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 19 15:04:02 EDT 2011

Jefferson Diefenbach [http://community.jboss.org/people/jdiefenbach83] commented on the document

"JBossWS - AS 7 FAQ"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-16722#comment-7078

So, I has an application on AS6, it's using Apache CXF, that's all Ok. I'm trying to migrate to AS7 but it doesn't export the JARs to use in my code, like AS6. I read that FAQ and I don't found out a way to make to work my application. I need to use both client and server side. That's FAQ is so confuse and doesn't explain exactly how to do it. I don't care to rewrite my application, only need a sample. Please, can you help me?