[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Scott Kroll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 20 19:58:34 EDT 2011

Scott Kroll [http://community.jboss.org/people/skroll] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616554#616554

Ok, I am able to get multiple demos running, it just took some tweaks.

1) Delete fitcDemo-web.xml and oflaDemo-web.xml from the red5.war/WEB-INF/classes directory.
2) Add this to web.xml in fitcDemo.war/WEB-INF/classes:
<context-param>
    <param-value>WEB-INF/classes/*-web.xml</param-value>
</context>
3) In the beanRefContext.xml, both demos need to have defaultContext.xml, red5-core.xml and red5-common.xml. You do NOT want the oflaDemo-web.xml and fitcDemo-web.xml in there. Those files get loaded by the red5 war loader.

After that, I was able ot have both demos running no problem.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]