[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Designer loading problem in drools-guvnor

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 12:31:27 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Designer loading problem in drools-guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616769#616769

I have not seen this before. There is no reason the bpmn2.0jbpm.json file should abruptly stop like in your pasted code. When you open the designer, this file get's generate from a default template and workitem configurations present in guvnor (which I assume you have none).
Can you try opening the designer in browser outside of guvnor ( http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=jbpm&uuid=12345 http://localhost:8080/designer/editor?profile=jbpm&uuid=12345) and hook up a javascript debugger to see what you get?