[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Bruno Santos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 13:45:50 EDT 2011

Bruno Santos [http://community.jboss.org/people/bmsantos] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616787#616787

Scott,

Thanks, the red5-context.jar works just fine with most examples. Unfortunatly, there's something still foggy since the VOD example (the initial video from the red5 home page) does not work this way.

Regarding the hardcoded "default.context" loading, yes, I agree with you but I'm not sure yet why they did it like this. This is obviously not optimal for enterprise level applications. The thing that comes to mind might be due to some sort of limitation of the current implementation of AMF/RTMP listeners (port usage shared among apps, etc).

Regarding the logging issues, yeah... not there yet mate!  :)  I only have time to work on this a coule of hours a day after my children is put to bed.  :( Still, I'll try to have a look into it later today.

Cheers

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]