[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Bruno Santos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 21 21:56:25 EDT 2011

Bruno Santos [http://community.jboss.org/people/bmsantos] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/616885#616885

Scott,

Just added both Audio and Video Trancoders Xugger based demos. Everything seems to be working fine.

Another note of interest, is that it might be possible (not tested yet) to force the wars to be loaded in order of apperance in application.xml file. For that to happen we only need to add the tag:

<initialize-in-order>true</initialize-in-order>

If this is true, then we might not require to specially package the loading of the default context on its own specific jar.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]