[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Scott Kroll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 22 09:15:23 EDT 2011

Scott Kroll [http://community.jboss.org/people/skroll] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617025#617025

Bruno,

One thing I've noticed about logging is it looks like it's actually going through two logging systems, for example:

> 17:22:25,320 INFO  [stdout] (MSC service thread 1-1) 17:22:25.319 [MSC service thread 1-1] DEBUG o.r.s.persistence.FilePersistence - Object path: /default
You can see there's two timestamps, the format is actually: [timetamp] [loglevel] [source] [thread] [message]

However, in this case, [message] is another log format. I can change the log output somewhat if I modify logging.properties and standalone.xml in standalone/configuration. However, it looks like red5 is picking up a logging system from somewhere else and outputting it to stdout. One temporary solution is to raise the debug level for the console in standalone.xml, but this isn't a completely acceptable solution because the application shouldn't be writing to stdout in the first place.

Hopefully I can figure this out today, I think it's the last thing that is driving me nuts about this.

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]