[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Non-existent files already exist in defaultPackage?

Tobias Wittur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 24 21:19:41 EDT 2011

Tobias Wittur [http://community.jboss.org/people/tob1as] created the discussion

"Re: Non-existent files already exist in defaultPackage?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617267#617267

Ok sorry,

I found it. A hello.ftl was archived. I restored that file. Imported it in eclipse. Replaced the file with the latest version and then committed it back to guvnor.

However, it does not make much sense to me why I got the error message, if the file was in the archive and not in my package folder.