[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: can not see my process from another pc

julio riv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 25 16:03:26 EDT 2011

julio riv [http://community.jboss.org/people/jw0rmc] created the discussion

"Re: can not  see my process from another pc"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617474#617474

apparently all was solved by changing the direction wich h2 database service was enabled. i change the ip localhost to the real ip,  located in build.xml. im working over virtual machine with vbox. thanks for the information is soo usefull.

but only i can create new process instances from local machine and no from remote pc, i can see my process execution, diagram and tasks. but cannot generate news process. ( only from remote machine ).