[jboss-user] [jBPM] - begin with JBPM

Gilles WAMBO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 27 06:17:00 EDT 2011

Gilles WAMBO [http://community.jboss.org/people/ggotam] created the discussion

"begin with JBPM"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/617842#617842

Hi evry one!
I m new to use JBM so I would need your help. I have many quations:
 1. firstly I don't know how to use JBPM server with eclipse IDE, if is important to have jbpm pluggin integrate in eclipse. my eclipse ide is helios and my jbpm is vesion 5.
2. secondly I would like to know how we can deploy jpm projet design in eclipse ide in te workflow motor JBPM 5.

so I read user guide but I don't understand very well.
Thanks for you!