[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: SOAP request exception (SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS)

Aj B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 29 06:24:22 EDT 2011

Aj B [http://community.jboss.org/people/ajj] created the discussion

"Re: SOAP request exception (SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/618311#618311

I've placed the jar as metioned, but it still doesen't work and I continue to get this error:

*ERROR [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.SOAPFaultHelperJAXWS] SOAP request exception*
*java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden in subclasses of SOAPMessage*
*          at javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage.setProperty(SOAPMessage.java:356)*
*          at org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl.<init>(SOAPMessageImpl.java:67)*

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]