[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: SSLBISOCKET problem. No port set -> "Failed to download and/or install client side AOP stack"

Bonnie Kenison do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 1 20:08:15 EDT 2011

Bonnie Kenison [http://community.jboss.org/people/bkenison] created the discussion

"Re: SSLBISOCKET problem. No port set -> "Failed to download and/or install client side AOP stack""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608192#608192

Thank you so much for this post!  Our tech named our Windows 2008 server using underscores.  We were trying to get EJB connections from a variety of Windows Services and they all came up without a port.

org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [socket://*192.168.247.33*//?dataType=invocation&enableTcpNoDelay=true&marshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationMarshaller&socketTimeout=600000&unmarshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationUnMarshaller]

As soon as we renamed the computer, the connections succeeded.  This would have taken me years to figure out without your post.  Thanks again!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]