[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - how to restrict repl to different JVMs on a single host??

Martin Kuhn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 6 05:46:55 EDT 2011

Martin Kuhn [http://community.jboss.org/people/maku01] created the discussion

"how to restrict repl to different JVMs on a single host??"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608715#608715

hi,

I'm a newbie with jboss cache.

I would like to use replication but restrict it to 1 host (some instances of an app running on 1 host) . I found no (simple) solution by reading the docs.

Can anyone give me a hint how to achieve this (programmatically prefered) ?

TIA
Martin

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]