[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: getSoapHeader "crashes" in a JAR

Régis Ramillien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 8 04:45:17 EDT 2011

Régis Ramillien [http://community.jboss.org/people/regis.ramillien] created the discussion

"Re: getSoapHeader "crashes" in a JAR"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609136#609136

A little bit more informations.

It seems that the class loader does not find the +org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPHeaderImpl+ class when the code is in a JAR file deployed in the webapp.
When code is directly in a class of the web app, the class loader find the +SOAPHeaderImpl+...

Another strange thing is that we do not have ClassNotFoundException or NoClassDefFoundError. The app "seems" to search for the class and memory grow slowly until crashing.

A last information, when searching for the class, we have found it under the jboss-5.1.0.GA\client folder in the +jbossws-native-core.jar+ file.
So can it be possible that a class in the webapp is able to get the library that comes from the +client+ folder of the server ? And not a JAR in this same webapp ?

Do we have a design issue ?

Another thing ?

Thanks a lot for your help !

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]