[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Work with complex process variable

it-student do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 11 15:42:00 EDT 2011

it-student [http://community.jboss.org/people/it-student] created the discussion

"Work with complex process variable"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609769#609769

Hi!

Throw my process, I want to use a Project object to store the data. So I defined in the bpmn a process variable of type "Object" and set "Project" for the ClasseName. I put all in Guvnor. My Project class is in "other assets, documentation". When I try to build the package I get this error : "Project cannot be resolved to a Type". What can I do to make jBPM see my Class ?

Thanks in advance,

IT-Student