[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM process flow can design using drools Guvnor

shiva raaj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 13 08:18:00 EDT 2011

shiva raaj [http://community.jboss.org/people/stsivarajjboss] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM process flow can design using drools Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/609886#609886

Hi,
     Thanks for your reply. I go though that two links. I have downloaded design.war file from  http://people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/oryx/1.0.0.051/ http://people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/oryx/1.0.0.051/ this link.
I have deployed in tomcat6.14 but it is not running. I don't know where i put the design.war.

My doubt is, Is it necessary to run jboss server for get the Drool Editor. or Is there any other way to bring drool editor in my application.