[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Just installed jboss-5.1.0.GA.zip; where are the examples?

Brian Liddle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 14 14:26:44 EDT 2011

Brian Liddle [http://community.jboss.org/people/kitanai_oni] created the discussion

"Re: Just installed jboss-5.1.0.GA.zip; where are the examples?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610191#610191

I also need working examples of JBoss 5 since so far the documentation that is out there simply shows xml - fragments of what the jboss deployment descriptors should look like.   Specifically I'm migrating from JBoss 4 and am left with nothing but trial - and error to decrypt JBoss's exceptions.   If someone could kindly point to working examples that *have to be out there*, it would greatly help the community as well as everyone on this thread.