[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Go to a node already executed due to a task abort

Carlos Ramirez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 15 12:58:19 EDT 2011

Carlos Ramirez [http://community.jboss.org/people/crramirez] created the discussion

"Go to a node already executed due to a task abort"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610389#610389

Hello,

I want to do the following and i don't find the way to do it with jbpm5:

* I have a workflow that represents a wizzard like functionality.
* Each step is represented by a human task, when the user press the next button the workingitem is completed and the workflow advances to the next human task.
* If the user press Prev the task shold be aborted and the flow should return to the last sucessfully executed node. Internally it will rollback the changes made in this step.

I have tried to put diverge node with a Secuence Flow that go backward to the node but the editor doesn't allow me. I don't know if it is posible. If I do an abort in the human task, the flow continues to the next node instead of stay there or go backward.

How do you think i can do this task?

Regards,
Carlos