[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Port 1098 is taken

Matt Campbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 16 10:45:24 EDT 2011

Matt Campbell [http://community.jboss.org/people/mcc99] created the discussion

"Re: Port 1098 is taken"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/610604#610604

Just want to mention that the *jboss-service.xml* file needing editing in conf\ is in +install_path+\server\*default*\conf\  Be forewarned that port 1099 is also used by JNP.  Basically, search on '1099' in the file and then replace it with some port like '2000'.  Then find '1098' and replace it with a port like '2001'.  Doing exactly this worked for me, cleared up all my startup problems in one fell swoop.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]