[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Strange desktop problem: Gnome locks up when I start JBoss5.1GA

Pablo A do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 20 22:35:11 EDT 2011

Pablo A [http://community.jboss.org/people/psabbate] created the discussion

"Re: Strange desktop problem: Gnome locks up when I start JBoss5.1GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611083#611083

All,

A couple months ago I had the same issue on my Ubuntu 10.10 distro. I installed 11.04 and everything went ok until now. After a deep research I realize that there were conflicts in the ports numbers , so I changed them  and it works!

To change the ports go to <PROFILE_PATH>/conf/bindingservice.beans/META-INF/bindings-jboss-beans.xml

I hope this helps,