[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JSF2 content assist

Val Blant do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 24 14:37:14 EDT 2011

Val Blant [http://community.jboss.org/people/vace117] created the discussion

"JSF2 content assist"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611902#611902

Hello.

I've recently installed JBoss Tools v 3.2.0 on Eclipse Helios and initially it gave me content assist for JSF2 tags in XHTML files.

However, later I switched to my JSF1 branch and worked on that using the same Eclipse workspace.

Then, I switched back to JSF2 branch. Now my content assist is stuck on JSF1. It does not show any JSF2 tags.

How can I tell JBoss plugin to use JSF2 for content assist?

Thanks.