[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x

Kris Verlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 24 20:15:19 EDT 2011

Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN 2.0 plugins on mac os x"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611936#611936

I don't have a mac machine to try this on unfortunately, have you tried to verify this indeed is a mac issue (for example tried it out on a linux or windows)?

Ok, I just retried with the following:
eclipse-java-helios-SR2 (on linux using Java 1.6.0.24)
installed graphiti through the update site  http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.7.1/ http://download.eclipse.org/graphiti/updates/0.7.1/ (restart eclipse after installation)
installed BPMN2 plugin through the update site  http://codehoop.com/bpmn2 http://codehoop.com/bpmn2 (restart eclipse after installation)

After doing that, if I select File -> New -> Other there now is a BPMN2 category with BPMN2 diagram inside.

Note that I'm using helios java version (not classic or any of the others), could you give that one a try (in case there might be a conflict with any of the other additional plugins)?

Do you have the Graphiti wizards under File -> New -> Other ... and then category Examples - Graphiti?  That should tell us whether Graphiti was at least installed successfully.

Did you also restart eclipse after installation each time (not sure if this may be related but you never know)?

If all else fails, could you maybe paste your error log (Window -> Show View -> Error log and then click the Open Log button, that might give us more information as well.

Kris