[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Create new JMS resource [queue/topic] in runtime

Navnath Kumbhar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 25 02:57:22 EDT 2011

Navnath Kumbhar [http://community.jboss.org/people/navnath] created the discussion

"Re: Create new JMS resource [queue/topic] in runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611943#611943

Hi Alexander,

I had try your solution but that not worked for me.
The Exception on line
MBeanInfo info = server.getMBeanInfo(on);
is
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.messaging:service=Queue is not registered.

I have changed line
ObjectName on = *new* ObjectName("jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer");
ObjectName on = *new* ObjectName("jboss.messaging:service=Queue");

There are some Queue are already present on my server(JBoss).
Want to create new queue at runtime.
Is there any extra configurations are required to run above code?
Please replay any one, I have stuck since last 9 days

Thanks in advance.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]