[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: problem about running jbpm5

Billy Bartels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 26 14:48:56 EDT 2011

Billy Bartels [http://community.jboss.org/people/billybartels] created the discussion

"Re: problem about running jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612017#612017

Hi,

Any updates on this thread?

I did the same thing and encountered the same problem.

I created a simple hello service, and I put the "tns:packageName="defaultPackage" in the process definition. I used the Guvnor to build package, I can see the "Hello World" service in jbpm-console. When I clicked "Start" button then I got the following exception:
* Action: 'org.jboss.bpm.console.client.process.StartNewInstanceAction'
* Exception: 'class com.google.gwt.http.client.RequestException'
HTTP 500: Unknown error

I then removed the service and zipped the app in .jar file and dropped it in "jbpm-gwt-console-server.war". On jbpm-console I  can see it but when I clicked on "Start" button I got the same exception as mentioned above. I checked the server log and got the huge stack of exceptions, one line is as follows:
ERROR [SynchronousDispatcher] failed to execute
javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Named query not found: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent

I'm new to jbpm and I'm totally lost, I've been fighting for the deployment process for days.

Can anyone shed some lights on this issue?

Thanks in advance!