[jboss-user] [jBPM] - A Bug: Imported Package in Scripts Cannot Be Recognized by Guvnor Package Builder

Bruce Cui do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 27 09:44:27 EDT 2011

Bruce Cui [http://community.jboss.org/people/brucecui] created the discussion

"A Bug: Imported Package in Scripts Cannot Be Recognized by Guvnor Package Builder"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612115#612115

In a sub-process node's "On Entry Actions" property, I added two action scripts. The second one have a type cast from Object to List. In the "Import" window of the action, I put "import java.util.List" there. But when I duilt it in Guvnor, it said "List" cannot be recognized as a type. Is this a bug? Or just happens to me?