[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPMN Editor

Amin MC do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 27 14:56:25 EDT 2011

Amin MC [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Re: BPMN Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612198#612198

Hi Kris

Thanks for your reply.   Sorry about this but I'm slightly confused.  So the new editor allows you to add domain specific nodes however you cannot see them on the custom task on the palette?  I couldn't see my custom nodes on the palette even when i tried to use the Email/Log node and clicked on custom editor I got a message saying "Here should be a custom editor for email!".

I tried viewing my existing bpmn graphs that I created using the drools eclipse editor unfortunately it there were several issues (nodes not linked).   I guess I will learn this as i use more of the bpmn editor but it's bit of struggle with regards to understanding where you define process instance variables as you do using the drools eclipse editor.

Thanks