[jboss-user] [jBPM] - New BPMN2 editor and hidden directories

Marco Piraccini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 29 04:13:36 EDT 2011

Marco Piraccini [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpiraccini] created the discussion

"New BPMN2 editor and hidden directories"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612466#612466

Hi guys,

I'm playing with the new BPMN2 editor. I see that the editor creates a ".bpmn2" hidden directory on the root of my project that replicates all the packages structure to specify the "*bpmn2d" files.
This is quite annoying...it's possible to create these files directly in the directory with the bpmn2 resource?
Alternatively, it will be great to add the XML fragment as part of the XML process definition: I know that XML is not standard (uses non standard namespaces: graphiti, eclipse)  but other BPMN2 process engines could ignore that part, so the process portability should not be affected.

Marco.