[jboss-user] [Javassist] - javassist 3.14.0-GA has invalid MANIFEST.MF in Eclipse 3.7

Eugen Paraschiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 29 18:25:47 EDT 2011

Eugen Paraschiv [http://community.jboss.org/people/eugenparaschiv] created the discussion

"javassist 3.14.0-GA has invalid MANIFEST.MF in Eclipse 3.7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612605#612605

I have just upgraded to Eclipse 3.7 and javassist 3.14.0-GA. It seems that the MANIFEST.MF file of the maven downloaded jar is considered invalid: when opened, it displays:
invalid LOC header (bad signature)
What is more, m2e (the Maven plugin for Eclipse) completely ignores the entire jar - meaning it doesn't show up in either the Eclipse index or in the dependency management.
Is this a known problem. If not, should I file a bug for it in the javassist JIRA?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Eugen.

Start a new discussion in Javassist at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2062]