[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Chasing a White Rabbit with JBoss Tools 3.3 M2

xsa lefter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 30 09:51:21 EDT 2011

xsa lefter [http://community.jboss.org/people/xsalefter] commented on

"Chasing a White Rabbit with JBoss Tools 3.3 M2"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/06/28/fast-faster-jboss-tools-33-m2#comment-6904

> We are working on splitting out the SOA functionality (Teiid, Modeshape, Drools and jbpm) from the core distribution since the SOA tooling historically are not following the same release cycle of the core and thus at times it is beneficial that they can release their final version a bit delayed from the core. That means that for this milestone the main updatesite does not contain SOA tools but will for now be on a separate updatesite.
I think this is a good idea. I'm just eclipse user, but I think would be great if every "tools" in this project have independent release / independent eclipse update site. So plain user like me shouldn't wait until all the "tools" released for get final release for particular functionality.

Anyway, congratulations for this release.