[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: problem in deploying web service as a .war file in jboss-6.0.0.Final

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 30 10:48:19 EDT 2011

Peter Johnson [http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: problem in deploying web service as a .war file in jboss-6.0.0.Final"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612790#612790

Sorry for the delayed reply but java.net was down every time I tried to access it, but now it is back up and I grabbed the metro binary. I located the 1.0.com.sun.codemodel.JConditional class. Opening the class I noticed that the package is com.sun.codemodel, which is not how the class is stored in the JAR. I suspect that this is the issue. You might ask about this on the Metro forum:  http://www.java.net/forums/glassfish/metro-and-jaxb http://www.java.net/forums/glassfish/metro-and-jaxb

Regarding your other question:
>>>May be I should use JBossWS- metro instead?
I think the answer to this is yes. But considering the intergation of Glassfish into NetBeans, you might want to look at using Eclipse with JBoss Tools to work with JBoss Metro.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]