[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Overview of the JAX-RS support in JBoss Tools 3.3M2

Fred Bricon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 30 21:25:58 EDT 2011

Fred Bricon [http://community.jboss.org/people/fbricon] commented on

"Overview of the JAX-RS support in JBoss Tools 3.3M2"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/06/30/jax-rs-tooling-coming-in-jbosstools-330#comment-6927

Great work Xavier!

I'm not familiar with JAX-RS stuff, but I imagine we could automate the JAX-RS Facet configuration for maven projects depending on some specific jars, as we do for CDI or JSF.

If you think the requirements for such a thing are easy to identify, then open a feature request on the maven component ( https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE/component/12312576 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE/component/12312576)