[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Dynamically add and use the mail-template

Nitin Warkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 1 05:16:18 EST 2011

Nitin Warkar [http://community.jboss.org/people/nwarkar] created the discussion

"Dynamically add and use the mail-template"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590296#590296

Hello  All,
     In my application user is going to create the mail template and save it into either database or any server location and after this process I want to use the same template for sending the mail. So any body has had done it before. I am using jBPM 4.3. Application server is tomcat 6.

                      Please help me if any body have some idea.

Thank you in advance.