[jboss-user] [jBPM] - SOA Application Integration

Julio Faerman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 3 18:26:51 EST 2011

Julio Faerman [http://community.jboss.org/people/jmfaerman] created the discussion

"SOA Application Integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/591057#591057

What is the best way for applications to fire events that triggers business processes in jBPM5?

I was considering the jBoss ESB for that, so that apps would fire messages that would reach the processes as events, all thru the ESB.
The idea makes sense for me, but the implementation got quite messy. Are there examples, best practices or any suggestions on SOA-scenarios with jBPM 5?