[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 integration with oracle

Arun Prasath siva thanu pillai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 6 12:06:25 EST 2011

Arun Prasath siva thanu pillai [http://community.jboss.org/people/arunsprasath] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 integration with oracle"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/591480#591480

Hi William,

I have already tried to remove the dependancy "start.human.task" from target "start.demo" in build.xml. When I start the "start.demo", the jboss log shows the server started at 3 min 45 sec . But in the terminal window , the build is failed  the reason saying the "jboss start timed out within 5 min time out period". Even I changed the timeout parameter in "build.xml" in theat "waitfor" tag, now also jboss server started at some 4 min as per the log. But again I am getting that same "Jboss start timed out within that <timeout>value specified in that build.xml".

Do I need to do any code change in /src/org/jbpm/DemoTaskService.java file ?? As you mentioned, Do I need to comment those lines of adding users and groups. ?

Plese help me to solve this issue. I have been troubling with this issue quite some time.

If you have the exact updated configuration files, can you plz share with me.

I am really dont know what could be the reason for this build failure.

As you mentioned in your previous post, once start.demo completes, will that create 27 tables in the database?

Thanks,
Arun