[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: RuleTask as the 1st in the process

bpmn2user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 8 19:16:31 EST 2011

bpmn2user [http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user] created the discussion

"Re: RuleTask as the 1st in the process"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/591974#591974

Did you look at the Drools debug and audit log functions?

BTW, thanks for pointing out the following. Yes! We do not need both. I modified the blog and it only uses params.put("hpm",hpm).
Later in the Hello script node it inserts the hpm into kcontext (+kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().insert(hpm);+)

+In this process you mentioned, why is the fact passed as both a parameter AND inserted in the session:+
+...+
+params.put("hpm", hpm);+
+ksession.insert(hpm);+
+...+