[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Getting memory issues "out of Heap "

Sachidananda Dash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 9 02:03:21 EST 2011

Sachidananda Dash [http://community.jboss.org/people/sachi.dash] created the discussion

"Getting memory issues "out of Heap ""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592010#592010

Hello Team,

I have a major issues related to JBoss 5.1.0 which is causing me an Memory issue.

We had server running on Max OSX , the max heap size set for JBoss here is 512mb.

We are planning to migrate to Linux, the major concerns here with the same configuration for JBoss with 512mb as Heap Size, we are facing "out of memory"

Can anyone please suggest me some performance tuning tips to avoid this error in Linux.Is there any patch for JBoss5.1.0 to increase the performance .

looking forward for your help.

Thanks in advance.
Sachi

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]