[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: only the first human task is being saved in db!

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 9 13:25:14 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: only the first human task is being saved in db!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592226#592226

Hehe.. now I think I understand your problem. Looks like you are trying to finish or get the task using the workItemId. That's not the best way to get your business tasks fromt he task server. In normal situations you will use another method from that client called getTaskByPotentialOwner() did you see how I used that method in the Emergency Service Demo? Using that method you can create the End Users Tasks lists by roles or per user. Using that kind of methods you don't need to know the workItemId related with the task, the user will only need to get the task and complete it, the engine will do the rest.

Greetings.