[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 - Standalone Application

Justin Lee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 9 16:02:58 EST 2011

Justin Lee [http://community.jboss.org/people/justin.l] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 - Standalone Application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592267#592267

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

The basic idea is, i want to use jBPM5.0 as stand alone application. With this

1. I will be able to create the process definitions through programatically.
2. I will be able to create and read the process instances through API.
3. I will be able to create and approve human tasks through API without using any web-interface.

Is it poissbie? Please guide me.

Thanks!