[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: JBoss AS 6.0.0.Final EJB3 deployment error

Wim Vandenhaute do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 10 03:40:16 EST 2011

Wim Vandenhaute [http://community.jboss.org/people/wvdenhau] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS 6.0.0.Final EJB3 deployment error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592349#592349

Some more info case somebody is interested.

I threw out

server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/**
server/default/deployers/jbossws-jaxrpc.deployer/**
server/default/deployers/resteasy.deployer/jaxb-impl-2.2.jar
lib/endorsed/jbossws-native-factories.jar
lib/endorsed/jboss-jaxb-api_2.2_spec.jar
lib/endorsed/jboss-jaxws-api_2.2_spec.jar
lib/endorsed/jbossws-cxf-factories.jar
common/deploy/jbossws-console.war/**

So I could put my own jaxws runtime in it.
But that meant *server/default/deployers/jbossws.deployer/META-INF/stack-agnostic-jboss-beans.xml* was also removed, which defines the 2 WebService resource providers.

So my fix was to patch this deployer for my sake and only leave those 2 bean definitions, which seems to work ok.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]