[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: My issues (or missunderstandings) with Jboss Tools

Alexey Kazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 11 12:26:40 EST 2011

Alexey Kazakov [http://community.jboss.org/people/akazakov] created the discussion

"Re: My issues (or missunderstandings) with Jboss Tools"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592769#592769

> So, not to be out done I add the seam builder to my .project file manually. BOOM! All my Seam Beans now appear in the Seam Component view and auto complete in my EL expressions now shows my Seam beans. OK, making progress.
>
> But, I don't get any of the features that I was hoping to get. Thinks like finding all usages of a method in my xhtml.
You have to add the following builders, natures to .project to enable all the features you are interested:

 <buildSpec>
                    <buildCommand>
      <name>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbbuilder</name>
      <arguments>
      </arguments>
                    </buildCommand>
  <buildCommand>
      <name>org.jboss.tools.seam.core.seambuilder</name>
      <arguments>
      </arguments>
                    </buildCommand>
</buildSpec>
 <natures>
                    <nature>org.jboss.tools.jst.web.kb.kbnature</nature>
                    <nature>org.jboss.tools.seam.core.seamnature</nature>
</natures>

But again, these builders/natures should be added if you enable Projest Properties->Seam Support.