[jboss-user] [jBPM] - PermissionDeniedException on task Claim

tomashuryn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 14 06:47:05 EDT 2011

tomashuryn [http://community.jboss.org/people/tomashuryn] created the discussion

"PermissionDeniedException on task Claim"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592991#592991

I've tried to claim the task outside of jBPM console. Exception has been thrown:

11:21:30,128 INFO  [STDOUT] [2011:03:73 11:03:128:debug] Arguments : [org.jbpm.task.service.PermissionDeniedException: User '[User:'krisv']' was unable to execution operation 'Claim' on task id 13 due to no 'current status' matchines

I could not find any security relations of tasks and users/groups. Could somebody help me, please?