[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - [JBoss 6.0.0 Final] Started Client enc container

mlo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 15 06:40:51 EDT 2011

mlo [http://community.jboss.org/people/mlo] created the discussion

"[JBoss 6.0.0 Final] Started Client enc container"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/593227#593227

Hello everybody,

We're currently working with JBoss 6.0.0 Final.

We have in the /server/node/deploy  directory, an EAR with in this EAR, a JAR (ejb), a WAR.

We also have in this directory a JAR containing some useful archives for our application.

When starting the application, we see in the logs the following :

[exec] 10:33:37,222 INFO  [ClientENCInjectionContainer] STARTED CLIENT ENC CONTAINER: serializer
[exec] 10:33:37,224 INFO  [ClientENCInjectionContainer] STARTED CLIENT ENC CONTAINER: xalan

First question :

- Is it annoying ??

Second question :

- Is there a way to switch off this ??